What is MBE?
Miami Business Enterprises (MBE) is a business organization at Miami University that works with local businesses to create marketing platforms and give members real-world experience.
Members have the ability to work with and learn from local businesses.
Current clients: Oxford Doughnut Shoppe, Karaman Fine Jewelry & Gifts, CJ’s
Past clients: Graeter’s, Chick Fil A, La Rosa’s, PNC
Major goal: To enhance education in classroom by providing members with hands-on experiences, offering a variety of leadership positions, and identifying potential career opportunities.
MBE’s Executive Team
President: Heidi Zimmer | Email
Vice President: Quentin Burgess
Treasurer: Hanson Birringer | Email
Recruitment Chair: Jordan Lilly
Technology Director: Matthew Ball | Email
Philanthropy Chair: Tori Roberts
Social Media Director: Quentin McCorvey
Social Chair: Kyle Knight]
Campus Advisor: Dr. Bryan Ashenbaum
Why Join MBE?
- This unique organization not only serves as a resume builder, but it also provides real world experience and a variety of leadership opportunities.
- Membership is open to all majors.
- You have the ability to collaborate and learn from a diverse group of individuals while creating campaigns for well-known local businesses.
- We’re working with Oxford Doughnut Shoppe this semester.
- Who doesn’t like doughnuts?!